JoSAA Choice Filling 2017 JoSAA Locking: The candidates who have passed the JEE main 2016 and JEE advanced exam 2017 are eligible to check the vacancies for the JoSAA spot round. The candidates can check the official website of JoSAA.
The JoSAA registration process will be done online. The candidates can choose their choice of the program which shall be done after registering the spot round. For allotment of seats, only those students who have cleared their JEE Main and Advanced can do the choice filling of their own JoSAA.
For registration of spot round and for getting admission in the IITs and NITs this is the pivotal step which needs to be followed. The candidates can fill up their choice in the official web portal for the registration of spot round.
JOSAA Choice Filling 2017 & Locking Procedure –
After taking note of everything and making their own choice the students can fill up the choice filling. The candidates should fill up their choices for registering for the JEE advanced 2017. The steps to register are as follows.
Go to the official website of JoSAA which is www.josaa.nic.in. After this, click on the online registering and choice filling in the website page. Enter JEE main roll number and password for login in.
Then go on the page where there will be students profile and make sure that all the personal details provided on the page are correct. Then follow the mandatory step and change the password by clicking on the link change password.
In the next step, the candidates will have to modify the contact details. After modifying in the edit contact then candidates can submit the changes by clicking ‘submit changes’ button.
Then the candidates will have to choose from the various programs which are available. So, click on the link, ‘choices available’.
JOSAA Choice Filling 2017, JOSAA Locking Procedure
Choices are restricted for those candidates who only qualify in JEE main. Whereas those candidates who qualify for both JEE main and JEE advanced there are many choices. The candidates can click on the button, ‘choice filling & locking’. After this, the candidate can fill many choices for enhancing their seat.
The candidates can modify the order of preference by clicking on choices interchange to make changes in the preference or choice rearrange. They can save the information by clicking on ‘save’ button. Next, the candidates can close the box and see new preference and click on ‘lock choice’ to make the necessary final choice. Then take a print out.
Seats which are to be allocated to the foreign nationals will be extra and the number of students who needs to admit will be announced by the institutes. Each and every institute shall be involved in the process of allotting. The seat allocation shall be done online. The foreign nationals shall also follow the same procedure of JOSAA choice filling 2017 and lock procedure after the seats have been made available.
Follow some basic step to JEE main 2017 Choice Filling an Locking:
All candidates who are going to participate in JOSAA 2017 and interested to JOSAA 2017 Choice Filling must follow these step:
- First of all interested candidates need to visit official website www.josaa.nic.in
- Then need to click on “JOSAA 2017 online registration” or JOSAA Choice Filling 2017 procedure
- Need to fill your JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth
- Need to check all personal details are correct or not if correct then need to go next step
- If you want to change your password then changed it. It’s compulsory
- Applicants need to edit your personal details such as Contact number, email address and others
- Next step to click on “Final Submit” button
- After that you need to Choice filling link and you view various courses available you have to choose it
- All candidates who have qualified in JEE main 2017 or JEE advance 2017 may be able to fill all course available on screen.
- Those candidates who have qualified only JEE main 2017, may be able to fill various program in various IITs, NITs and others colleges in all over India
- Time to click on “Choice filling and locking” link
- Then you must fill as many choices as possible to increase your chance to get a seat.
- Open “Choice filling Inter changes” link to make change to order of preference earlier you filled
- Click on “Submit” button
- Now time to finished the tab to see new preference
- Click on “Lock Choice” to make a final allotment
- Must save on your personal computer for future use
If you any doubt regarding JOSAA Choice Filling 2017 and LOCKING Process go to comment area and give your comment. We give you suitable solution of your problem.