JoSAA Cut off marks 2017 GEN, OBC, SC, ST and PWD will be released on the official website. Those students are participating in JOSAA 2017 counselling, must aware that full details about JoSAA 2017. We are going to basic update regarding Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2016 such as eligibility criteria, seat allotment, JoSAA results, seat matrix and others. In this paragraph, you can check full details regarding JoSAA 2017 cut off marks.
JOSAA cut off marks 2017 GEN, SC, OBC, and ST
The first meeting of JoSAA was held in Mumbai in the IIT calls, last year. It has been mandatory for the candidates to qualify JEE Main and JEE advanced in order to be eligible for the top engineering colleges in India.
JoSAA signed a mutual agreement that is to set up to control and also regulate the admission courses in the various top engineering colleges in India.
All the candidates are asked to fill in their choices. The main aim of JoSAA is to eradicate the multiple choice filling of the candidate.
This happens because many times the candidates in order to secure a seat for themselves forget that there are other candidates who are waiting to have the seat.
Do with the help of JoSAA only one seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit and also reserved category.
JoSAA cut off marks 2017 Expected
|College Name||Opening Rank||Closing rank|
|AB Vajpayee IIT & Management, Gwalior||3419||20927|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh||8290||39292|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Patna||16775||28684|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi||4818||13285|
|Dr. Bheem Rao Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar||4303||22540|
|Faculty of Engineering, Haridwar||1170||36709|
|IIT D&M, TN||1542||17503|
|Institute of Technology, GG Vishwavidhalaya, Bilaspur||11366||36787|
|JK Institute of Applied Physics, Allahabad||6562||27191|
|Malaviya NIT, Jaipur||162||5081|
|Maulana Azad NIT, Bhopal||1152||8839|
|Motilal Nehru NIT, Allahabad||1105||8072|
The least marks, which are required by the candidate to pass the exams, is known as cut off. There are many things kept in mind in order to get to the JOSAA cut off marks 2017 for NITs, IITs like.
- Number of seats available
- the number of applicants who have applied for the exam and also the difficulty level and
- Most importantly is the cut off of the last year exam, keeping all the factors in mind a new cut-off is calculated every year.
Important note about JOSAA 2017 Cut off marks OBC, SC, ST and Gen for IITs:
The cut-off of 2017 will be released with the scores as in the answer keys too will be released at the same time and the scores are to be declared in the month of April.
JEE advanced cut off 2017:
Minimum marks that id required by the interested candidate in the exam of JEE main 2017 is likely known as the advanced cutoff, if the candidates pass on with the limit of the cut off then the candidates are easily eligible to enter to the top engineering colleges. Also if the candidates score good range of marks there are also eligible for the admissions.
- Those candidates, who have cleared JEE Advance cut off marks 2017, will be eligible for JOSAA 2017
- JEE Main advanced cut off marks will depend on various things such as number of applied candidates, seat availability and level of exam
- The main aim of JEE main advanced cut off is to help the applicants to make their chances to select in shortlisted for admission
- In below you can check JEE Main advanced cut off marks 2017
JOSAA 2017 Cut off Marks
|Community||JEE main cut off|
|Common Merit list (CML)||105|
|Other backward Class (OBC-NCL)||70|
|Schedule caste (SC)||50|
JEE Main Cut off marks 2017
We have already discussed the various factors that are useful for the JOSAA 2017 cut off for NITs and IITs. The exam difficulty level and also the candidates can make an estimate of the marks before exams in order to know their marks, and if they stand with the cutoff or not.
- For the Common Merit List (CML) is 105
- For the Other Backward Class (OBC – NCL) 70
- For the Scheduled Caste (SC) is 50
- For the Scheduled Tribe (ST) is 44
So all the best and hope you secure good marks.