JEE Mains Counselling 2017 Dates, JEE Mains Counselling Process 2017, JEE Mains counselling College List 2017, JEE Mains Seat allotment 2017, JEE Main Seat Allotment 1st round 2017
- Board Name – Joint Seat Allocation Authority
- Exam Name – JEE Mains Exam 2017
- Date of exam – April 2017
- JEE Mains counselling Date – June 2017
After the announcement of JEE Main 2017 result, the CBSE is going to conduct seat allocation/counseling to offer the admission in 31 NITs, 20 IIITs, 18 other GFTIs. JOSAA has the duty for seat allocation of institutions under JAB and CSAB which is based on the candidates rank in JEE Advanced and JEE Main respectively.
JEE Mains Counselling 2017
JEE Main Counselling /Seat allocation 2017 will be done online mode only. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main counselling 2017 will be completed in total 6 rounds for admission in the partaking Institutes of JEE Main 2017. After qualifying the JEE Main 2017 candidates are searching for the JEE Mains Counseling 2017 Date, Seat Allotment, Procedure. Before going to attend the JEE Main Counselling 2017 aspirants have done the registration, fill their choices, and lock their preferences of the courses and colleges in which they are going to take admission.
JEE Mains 2017 Counselling process will be commencing in the 1st week of July 2017. The JEE Main counselling 2017 will be base on merit rank and categories wise. All the candidates who had qualified JEE Main 2017 need to verification important documents in counselling at the reporting center.
JEE Mains Counseling 2017 Date
Candidates those are ready to attend the counseling for JEE Main 2017 must aware about all important dates. Candidates have to report at the college campus as per schedule given bellow:
|Online registration & filling up of the choices||July 2017|
|Locking of the Choices||July 2017|
|1st Round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|Initial fee payment for 1st round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|2nd Round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|Initial fee payment for 2nd round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|3rd Round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|Initial fee payment for 3rd round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|Surrendering of seat by the applicants of seat allotted in round 1st, 2nd & 3rd those are not satisfied with their allotted institutes but still wish attend the next rounds of allotment||July 2017|
|4th Round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|Initial fee payment for 4th round of seat allotment||July 2017|
|Spot round for SFTIs and GFTIs: registration, choice filling, fee payment & choice locking||July 2017|
|Spot round of seat allotment||August 2017|
|Candidates reporting as against spot allotment||August 2017|
|Closing of Seat allocation process||August 2017|
Seat allotment Stages of JEE Main 2017:
Authority is conducting the counseling several round. Candidates have to attend the counseling at allotted centers. If candidates fail to attend the JEE Mains counseling 2017 process their candidature for the admission will be canceled without any prior notice.
Authority will organize the counseling up to 6 rounds subject to availability of the vacant seats. Candidates those are not satisfied with their allotted seat can attend next round of JEE Mains 2017 counseling/seat allotment process subject to accessibility of the seat in expecting colleges. After the seat allotment candidates have to report in the allotted campus within the time frame asked by the concern authority.
Check Here: JOSAA Seat allotment 2017
JEE Mains Counseling 2017 Important Documents
Candidates those are fully prepared to join the counseling/seat allotment for JEE Main 2017 need to carry these important documents. Candidates have to report at the college campus for documents for verification along with:
- Admit Card – JEE Main 2017
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Class X & XII Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Rank Card – JEE Main 2017
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- One copy of The Confirmation Page
JEE Mains 2017 Seat allotment: Stages of JEE Main 2017 Counselling: There will be several stages in the counselling and a candidate has to attend all these stages to get the final allotment confirmation and to join the course. These stages are:
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of Fees
- Reporting at the Allotted College/Institute
How to Register for JEE Mains counseling 2017 Seat Allotment
All the qualified aspirants must register online to appear in the JEE Main 2017 counselling. Without registration candidates will not be allowed to attend the counseling process for JEE Main 2017. There so lots of candidates those have qualified the exam but still don’t know how to attend the JEE Mains counselling 2017 and how to do the registration for the seat allotment. We have given here all the important steps for the candidates. Candidates can do the registration for JEE Mains Counseling 2017 and seat allotment by taking the following steps given bellow:
Step 1 – Online Registration:
- Candidates need to explore the official web portal of JEE Main 2017 i.e. http://josaa.nic.in/ and click on the link “Online Registration and Choice Filling”.
- Fill the entire required data such as name, date of birth, category, address, and bank details.
- Thereafter remit the counseling fees via e-challan, net banking, debit or credit card.
Step 2 – Online Choice Filling & Locking:
- Candidates have to Log in their account and start choice filling.
- Candidates have click on the options of colleges and courses in which they are interested. Select choices cautiously, because the choices once locked candidates will not be allowed to change it.
- Candidates have to lock the choices prior to the due date and to get the preferred college candidates need to fill utmost possible choices for allotment.
Step 3 – Seat Allotment & Document Verification:
- Seat allotment will be done on the ground of All India Rank and the reservation.
- Counseling/seat allotment will be furnished on various rounds subject to availability of seat in the respected college/institutes.
- Candidates will call for the documents verification after the seat allotted by the officials. Candidates have to appear before the concerned authority on time with all original certificates along with their Xerox copy (2 to 3 sets).
- Candidates need to deposit he fees to authenticate the seat allotment to them.
- And now authority will issue provisional admission letter to the eligible candidates on completion of the entire process.
Step 4 – Reporting to Allotted Institute:
Hopefuls requested to report to the allotted institute/college on allotted time. Failing to do so, candidate’s application for seat allotment will lead to disqualify.