Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2017: – (JOSAA) is well known as Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2017, which is famous to lead joint seat allocation methodology for the scholastic program offered by NITs, IITs, ISM, IIITs, and other-GFTIs for the scholarly year 2017-18. The seat distribution strategy for JEE Main qualifies for admission to IIITs, NITs, and GFTIs was directed by CSAB and for admissions to IITs and ISM. You can check opening and closing rank of NIT 2017 through this web page.
- JOSAA 2017 Opening and closing rank round 1
- JOSAA 2017 Opening and closing rank round 2
- JoSAA 2017 Opening and closing rank round 3
- JOSAA 2017 Opening and closing rank round 4
- JOSAA 2017 Opening and closing rank round 5
- JOSAA 2017 Opening and closing rank round 7
- JEE Main 2017 counselling, Schedule, Procedure & Seat Allotment
We are providing full details regarding JEE Main counselling date 2017 by this content. The seat to the most extreme likely inclination of the scholarly program is assigned to the contender remembering the accompanying variables:
- The category of the hopeful, i.e., whether the applicants belong to General, SC, ST, OBC, NCL, and so forth class
- The accessibility of seats or seat shares for which a hopeful is qualified.
- The business guidelines or standards.
- The All India Rank of the hopeful
- The prioritization of scholastic inclination picked by the applicant
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) 2017:
What is JOSAA: – JOSAA remains for Joint Seat Allocation Authority. The initial meeting of JOSAA was held up in IIT-Bombay grounds on Saturday 2nd May 2015. JOSAA 2017 Seat allotment is a notice of Mutual Agreement that was marked between the Joint Admission Board to institutionalize and control the admission strategy athwart 80 top-level universities in India.
The business tenets or standards were finished for Joint seat allotment in the meeting. From now on, 80 NITs, IITs, and other specialized foundations will make accessible 32000 seats to the understudies at one single stage to browse.
JOSSA is famous for known as joint seat allocation authority. We are providing full update regarding JOSAA 2017 cut off of OBC, GEN, SC & ST On this web page. The Ministry of Human Resource Development embraced the assignment of arranging this meeting to sign the update.
A common agreement was took placed between the CSAB, JAB and JEE advanced, As JOSAA is responsible for seat allocation, and it helps in making the process quick, well-organized and easy. Stay on this page to get the latest information related to JOSAA 2017.
JOSAA registration form 2017: –
To complete the process of choice filling students have must complete the process of JOSSA 2017 Registration as it is mandatory. The applicants can go for ‘www.jeemain.nic.in’ for the online registration of JEE (Advanced) 2017. You can download JOSAA 2017 Registration Form by filling your enrollment number & Password on this web page.
- It is mandatory for students to get themselves registered if they wish to attend to JEE Advanced 2017.
- Make sure that your registration should be done on time; if late then it will be canceled.
- There is some of 5 eligibility process which needs to be completed by the applicants. You can’t miss even a single procedure.
- Withdrawn will not be allowed once it completed and a fee is nonrefundable.
Who can participate in JOSAA 2017: – Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2017 will declare the qualification criteria for those competitors who will apply for the JOSAA joint seat allotment for admission to IITs, IMS Dhanbad, IITs, NITs, and GFTIs. All the insights with respect to the eligibility criteria we will examine underneath.
So the competitors who satisfy the qualification decided by the examination authority can apply seat allotment to acknowledge seat through JOSAA 2017. To know the JOSAA 2017 qualification criteria about the exam hopeful ought to see bellow.
For IITs and ISM Dhanbad:
- The competitor ought to have qualified JEE Advanced 2017 for preliminary courses offered at the IITs and ISM Dhanbad and ought to likewise accomplish the 12th Class (or proportionate) examination execution criteria.
- The hopeful ought to have qualified JEE Advanced 2017 for scholastic projects other than preliminary courses offered at the IITs and ISM Dhanbad and ought to likewise accomplish the 12th Class (or equal) examination execution criteria.
For NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs:
- The competitor ought to have secured a rank in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2017 and ought to have a base total of 45% imprints in Class 12 or its proportionate examination (40% if there should be an occurrence of SC, ST, OBC-NCL, PWD Class hopefuls). To ascertain the total score, the characteristics of the competitor in any one dialect paper, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology any other Technical professional subject and a fifth subject will be mulled over. JEE Main Choice Filling 2017 will be released on the official website of JOSAA 2017.
- The hopeful ought to have secured a rank in Paper-2 of JEE Main 2017 and ought to have a base total of half Stamps in Class 12 or its comparable examination with Mathematics as a center subject.
The applicants must have to aware about the all events date for JOSAA 2017. We are here showing very important date pertaining to JOSAA 2017, just have a look. In this content, You can check JEE Main counselling Date 2017 by a single click.
|1.||Applicants registration & fill-in their choices of academic programs||15th June 2017|
|2.||Display of mock seat allocation-1 based on the choices filled||20th June 2017|
|3.||Display of mock seat allocation-2 based on the choices filled||23rd June 2017|
|4.||Applicants registration and fill-in their choices||26th June 2017|
|5.||Reconcile the data, allocate Seats, verify & validate||27th June 2017|
|6.||1st Round Seat allocation||28th June 2017|
|7.||Acceptance of seat & Reporting at Centre (1st round)||29th June to 30th July 2017|
|8.||Display of seats filled / Vacant||4th July 2017|
|2nd Round Seat Allocation|
|9.||Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (2nd round)||5th July to 6th July 2017|
|10.||Display of seats filled / Vacant||7th July 2017|
|11.||3rd Round Seat Allocation|
|12.||Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (3rd round)||8th July to 9th July 2017|
|13.||Display of seats filled / Vacant||10th July 2017|
|4th Round Seat Allocation|
|14.||Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (4th round)||11th to 12th July 2017|
|15.||Display of seats filled / Vacant||13th July 2017|
|5th Round Seat Allocation|
|16.||Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (5th round)||14th July 2017|
|17.||Display of seats filled / Vacant||15th July 2017|
|6th Round Seat Allocation|
|18.||Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (6th round)||16th to 17th July 2017|
|19.||Display of seats filled / Vacant||18th July 2017|
|7th Round Seat Allocation|
|20.||Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (7th round)||19th July 2017|
JOSAA Seat Allotment 2017
The CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) and JAB (Joint Allocation Board) and have teamed up and the cooperation is known as JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority).
The primary explanations behind this coordinated effort were to give a typical stage to the building hopefuls to apply to India’s best engineering Institute/school and to evacuate/kill the issue of multi-reservation of seats by the applicants. Now you can check JOSAA Seat allotmet result 2107 1st, 2nd , 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th round through this web page. Applicants can obtain all the related detail by visiting the official website of JOSAA and also from this page too.
Who can apply for JOSAA 2017 Seat Allotment: –
- As per the notification, high rank is required to be secured by the applicants who are trying to look for confirmation in ISM (Indian School of Mines) and IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) in JEE Advance 2017 exam.
- The positions of JEE Main 2017 will be utilized by IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), NITs (National Institutes of Technology), and different other specialized foundations which are subsidized halfway or completely by the Central or the State government (different GFTIs).
JOSAA 2017 Important Features
Components TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SEAT ALLOTMENT
The hopefuls are offered freedom to pick the scholarly projects and apply for them according to their longing. The seat will be given to the competitors who are the best, out of the close decisions. The seats will be apportioned simply subsequent to considering different critical variables like-
- The position which is secured by the applicant in the rank list.
- The class in which the competitor falls.
- The business rules settled by the Joint seat allocation Authority.
- The accessibility of seats or seat quantities in various seat classes.
- Academic projects, as recorded by the competitors, as per priority.
JOSAA required important document: – Once the competitors are apportioned with a seat, she/he should go physically to the closest reporting focuses with the accompanying endorsements. We are showing a compressive list of required documents which must have to produce at the time of JOSAA reporting center.
- Applicants have to produce the copy of a letter of Provisional Seat Allocation, which was downloaded from the official portal of JOSAA.
- Applicants have to produce the Fee Payment proof of Seat Acceptance.
- Applicants must have to show the Age proof that why Original birth certificate along with one attested copy must be produced.
- Applicants need to produce recent two passport sized photographs.
- Duly attested Medical Certificate and Declaration form (Original) in the proper format.
- If the Applicant is foreigner then he needs to submit attested photocopy and original nationality certificate/ passport/ document for aspirants.
- One certified photocopy of Admit Card along with the original Admit card.
- Original 12th class Mark sheet/Certificate with Xerox copy of the same.
- Original Category certificate which must be issued on or after 1st June 2014 only.
JOSAA Counselling Procedure 2017:
As per the notification, only those hopefuls will be qualified to show up in JEE Main 2017 counseling process who will qualify in JEE Main exam 2017. Counseling procedure is another most significant parts of JEE Main 2017.
The JEE Main 2017 counselling directing will be presumably led from the month of July 2017. The directing procedure is led by the concerned authority to get admission to NIT’s & CFTIS, and other private and additionally government designing universities those get in the JEE Main 2017 exam.
Normal the JOSAA counseling 2017 procedure for the year 2017 will be led by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) as it were. Till 2014, Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) used to direct seat distribution process for JEE Main qualified wannabes however in the year 2015 delegates from Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) and Joint Admission Board (JAB) has defined Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) for taking care of the whole strategy of guiding.
JEE Main 2017 guiding procedure will contain four noteworthy stages; points of interest are as per the following:
Online enrolment for JEE Main 2017: This is the primary phase of JEE Main advising process and subsequently understudies are told to be more cautious if intrigued to go for further stages. Online enrolment for JEE Main Counselling will start from the month of July 2017.
It is very important for understudies to do the online enlistment for JEE Main counseling process 2016. Amid online enlistment process applicants will be requested that enter data, for example, roll number, name, bank challan number email, versatile number, and email.
JEE Main Choice & Locking Process 2017:
This stage of counseling is also very important as in this stage hopefuls shall have to choose their favorites university for study. Hopefuls are told to confirm the same and after that fixed their separate preference. All applicants must to top off their decision and lock the same before the last date.
Report Verification and Announcement of Allocated Seats: The seats will be distributed to applicants in light of their All India Rank. After the seat will be designated hopefuls need to go to the closest reporting communities for archive confirmation and further affirmation technique.
Joint Seat allocation authority (JOSAA)Affirmation:
In Counselling procedure, final stage contains confirmation process. In this stage competitors need to answer to apportioned universities, check all related reports and get confirmation by paying the predefined affirmation charges.
List of Necessary Documents Required to be Produced at the Time of Counselling: – The applicants those are going to attend the counseling procedure must have to carry these very important documents original as well as Xerox copy of the same for further requirement. We are showing the comprehensive list of documents, have a look-
- Admit card of JEE Main exam 2017.
- Category certificate in case hopeful belongs to the relaxation category if applicable.
- Character Certificate of the qualified applicants;
- Migration certificate qualified applicants.
- One confirmation page copy.
- Rank Card of qualified applicants.
- Recent passport size photographs of qualified applicants.
- Related certificates of Class X and XII have to show at the time of counseling of JOSAA.
JOSAA Cut off 2017
JEE primary 2017 all India rank will be reported in the month of June 2017 and these will be considered in the guiding of JEE main by JOSAA. JEE Main 2017 cut off is not proclaimed yet on their certified website. The JEE Main 2016 expected cut off declaration date is 29th of June.
Joint seat allocation authority (JOSAA)rank list 2017 will be discharged on jee main.nic.in and you can just visit the site and check your rank list properly.
In the event that your need to know the technique to check JOSAA cut off General 2017, you can basically take after these strides and check your rank from the authority site.
- Applicants have to visit the official gateway of JEE main www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Explore through left sidebar and discover a link marked as JOSAA rank list 2017.
- Click on a link and hold up it to stack.
- Enter you certifications which are requested.
- Click on “Submit” and after that get to print your Joint seat allocation authority rank list.
If any applicants have any type of issues related to Date, Time, Venue, Counselling procedure related to JOSAA 2017 must visit the official web page of the authority.
Joint seat allocation authority (JOSAA) 2017: